Why ASP.NET for Web Application Development?
Let’s take less time to develop ASP.NET Systems.
ASP.NET is a morden web development technology that was developed by Microsoft in 2002. It was designed to be manipulated or developed through open collaboration or to be customized for private use by anybody. It comes with a source code that is can be modified into a scalable and customizable system. This means that the amount of work required to establish a given ASP.NET system is less compared to the development of systems from scratch.
ASP.NET is a secure application.
ASP.NET has an inbuilt Integrated Windows authentication and per-application configuration to prevent unwanted activities in systems that are based on ASP.NET. These security systems ensure that the windows web server protects web pages from suspicious web activities like unbound loops and memory leaks.
- It is very simple to get ASP.NET systems to start working.
ASP.NET is already configured to servers. Getting it to work is as simple as posting the files to the server.
- ASP.NET with web application format must comply before it is deployed with the server.
- Systems are highly efficient. They have high speed and are very stable. Their performance is enhanced by early binding, JIT compilation, cache services, and native optimization support.
- ASP.NET MVC has many useful features but can also accommodate other features to suit it to an individual’s needs.
- ASP.NET features clearly separate User Interface, Business Logic, Model or Data layers.